TelWare can virtualize your network and figure out the best solutions to
fit your needs. We can determine the most efficient virtualization
strategy for you, select the most suitable hardware, implement the
virtualization of your network, and monitor the performance of your
network after installation.
Enhance Your Business
Most major enterprises have gone virtual in some capacity – and small and medium-sized businesses are realizing they need to follow suit. Virtualization allows multiple different users to access what seems like their own individual computer system, even though they are actually connected to a single server. That one server runs multiple “virtual machines,” each appearing to have its own operating system, application programs, memory, and disk storage. Although all those resources actually reside physically in a common pool on the server, they are perceived by users as being separate from those of other users.
Virtualization helps your business increase its efficiency by providing the following:
- Simple disaster recovery with no downtime
- Increased IT productivity
- Immediate access to applications and data
- Lack of dependency on hardware or specific locations
- The capability for transitioning to cloud computing and mobility
- Quicker server provisioning