Marketing Graphic Designer/Marketing Generalist
Marketing | Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our Marketing department and help with overall marketing efforts. You must be hands-on, and self-directed, but also great at collaborating across various disciplines and teams, including the ability to give and receive mindful feedback. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will develop and execute marketing deliverables, that support operation, and corporate marketing strategies. This includes, but is not limited to:
Create and update content to support our marketing-driven campaigns
- Manage marketing requests, communicate with requestors, prioritize, and schedule marketing projects with the Marketing team.
- Produce collateral and updates to marketing literature (brochures, flyers, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Contribute to social media efforts by helping to write, edit, and publish content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
- Creating and executing email content.
Support updates to corporate website content
- Create and/or update graphic content as required.
- Create graphics to be used for blog articles.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake individual tasks of the marketing department as assigned.
- Coordinate photographs of employees for badges.
- Create graphics for vehicle fleet.
- Create graphics for trade show banners, booths, etc.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- You will be expected to contribute design in a manner that professionally maintains and perpetuates the company brand.
- Well-organized with excellent time-management abilities.
- Team player and willingness to contribute.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Discernable creativity and industry awareness.
- Proficiency in MS Business Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). Mac or PC.
- Knowledge of WordPress or other web-based CMS systems, or willingness to learn.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms such as SharpSpring, HubSpot, etc.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms such as Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc.
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
Education and Experience
- 5-7 years of content creation experience (social, collateral, website, etc.)
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience.
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
1181163 | Marketing Graphic Designer/Marketing Generalist