Marketing Graphic Designer/Marketing Specialist
Sales | Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Graphic Designer/Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You must be hands on, self-directed, but also great at collaborating across various disciplines and teams, including the ability to give and receive mindful feedback.
As the Marketing Specialist, you will partner with Director of Marketing and other departments to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders in the development and execution of marketing content used for brand awareness to product promotion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and update both digital and printed collateral to support Sales and Marketing needs.
- Produce and schedule digital design content for web properties, email campaigns and social media channels.
- Ensure all graphic content is on-brand.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and deliver content.
Writing and General Marketing
- Develop and maintain content calendars for social networks and blog.
- Help writing, editing, and publishing engaging content for social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Monitor and respond to social media comments and reviews.
- Work with outside vendors to suggest and direct the creation of engaging blog content.
- Help writing, editing, and publishing engaging content for email marketing needs.
- Manage marketing requests, communicate with requestors, prioritize, and schedule marketing projects with Marketing team.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- The Marketing Specialist’s role is also to own the implementation of the digital strategy, as defined by the Director, be looking for areas of improvement, and to be proactive in executing on each task.
- Undertake individual tasks of marketing department as assigned.
- Proofread, review, and provide content feedback to ensure communications are consistent and brand is well represented.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communications.
- Well-organized with excellent time-management abilities.
- Strong project management skills and a contributing team player.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Discernable creativity and industry awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including grammatical abilities, AP or Chicago style, specific to B2B messaging.
- Proficiency in MS Business Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Hands-on experience using and creating content for social media is absolute must.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc. (HubSpot preferred).
- Experience with Trello or other PMS.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years content creation experience (social, collateral, website, etc.)
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience.
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.