Sales | Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You must be hands on, self-directed, but also great at collaborating across various disciplines and teams, including the ability to give and receive mindful feedback.
As the Marketing Specialist, you will partner with Director of Marketing and other departments to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders in the development and execution of marketing content used for brand awareness to product promotion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have experience developing and maintaining a content calendar.
- Must show proficiency in creating and managing all aspects of content and how to tie everything together, including email, blog, social, video, and in-person events.
- Work with outside vendors to suggest and direct the creation of engaging blog content.
- Develop/manage all aspects of the company’s digital marketing campaigns for both inbound and outbound targets for specific company verticals and business divisions, through marketing automation, email marketing, other digital communication channels, as well as event planning.
- Write customer testimonials and case studies, and content for e-newsletters.
- Support the company brand as a brand ambassador, following brand standards and aligning marketing materials, all outbound and internal communications with the appropriate messaging, aesthetic, tone, and voice.
- Monitor and respond to social media comments and reviews.
- Help writing, editing, and publishing engaging content for social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Manage marketing requests, communicate with requestors, prioritize, and schedule marketing projects with Marketing team.
- Create and update both digital and printed collateral to support Sales and Marketing needs.
- Produce and schedule digital design content for web properties, email campaigns and social media channels.
- Ensure all graphic content is on-brand.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and deliver content.
- Experience in general Marketing tasks with demonstrable increase in responsibilities
- Superb written communication skills.
- Experience using digital marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with internal departments and business partners.
- Well-organized with excellent time-management abilities.
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and deadlines.
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- Discernable creativity and industry awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including grammatical abilities, AP or Chicago style, specific to B2B messaging.
- Proficiency in MS Business Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Experience with Trello or other PMS.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Experience working in a CRM (Salesforce and/or HubSpot preferred).
- Experience with video creation / editing.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years digital marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years content creation experience (social, collateral, website, etc.)
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.