Sales | Charlotte, NC
The Warehouse Specialist will assist the Warehouse Manager to fulfill and process orders, accept incoming shipments, help facilitate vehicle maintenance, and oversee the general organization of the warehouse.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, organized warehouse at all times.
- Monitor stock levels and notify appropriate persons when levels drop.
- Pull orders for techs’ truck stock.
- Accurately pick materials and stage for upcoming jobs / projects.
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- Pickup and Deliver products from distribution centers and job sites as required.
- Participate in ongoing inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Ship / Receive products and process appropriate paperwork.
- Pick up and deliver vehicles and equipment as needed.
- General office duties, which may include custodial, grounds maintenance, as required and assigned by management.
Warehouse Specialists are expected to project the values of TelWare by
- Representing yourself and the company with the highest degree of morals and ethics.
- Contributing to sales growth, expense management, and total profit.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Performing all administrative duties in a timely manner.
- Assisting others in meeting their goals.
- Making positive suggestions for improvement.
- Fostering a team attitude.
- Providing support for broader company initiatives.
- Being accountable for the management of your business.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple functions at one time.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with peers, supervisors, customers and vendors, in person, by email, and over the phone.
- Must have basic computer knowledge and ability to perform basic math skills with a calculator
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid state driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications (voice, data, networking) terms and equipment is a plus
- Must be able to complete various activities in the warehouse that may require hours of lifting, standing, bending, twisting, squatting, climbing, pushing, pulling, and carrying.
- Must be able to move up to 50 pounds at a time.