Projects | Charlotte, NC
The Project Coordinator will assist Project Managers in organizing projects. This involves monitoring project schedules and work hours, coordinating contractors, scheduling with client contact(s), confirming proper equipment and shipping schedules, and ensuring that project deadlines are met on-time and to the client’s satisfaction.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be highly organized, self-motivated, able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules.
- Work closely with customers to obtain programming specifications and coordinate with technicians.
- Continually communicate with customers, supporting their schedules and confirming key dates.
- Ensure the quality completion of projects, within the safety, budget, and deadlines established.
- Update all team and client contacts timely with any project changes.
- Provide administrative support, undertaking project tasks as required.
- Keep project tickets up to date and complete, assuring appropriate resources are assigned and informed.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Train customers on their new phone systems, both remote and onsite.
- Address questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Act as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team.
- Superb time management skills with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
- Two years of project coordinator experience preferred.
- Telecommunications industry experience (voice, data, networking) is a plus.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able and willing to learn new software tools and applications.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Willing and able to travel to client locations.
- 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and good driving record.