3CX: How To Change Your Voicemail Greeting With The iOS Mobile App
From the iOS Mobile App:
- Click the More button at the top left of the mobile app.
- Select Voicemails.
- Click Folder with Music Icon located at the top of the mobile app.
- Click the Record button, give the recording a title, and click OK.
- The system will call your extension. Answer the call and follow the prompts to record your new greeting. Press # and then 0 to save if you're satisfied. The system will then return you to the Greetings selection screen.
- Click the dropdown arrow for the status greeting that you would like to change.
- Locate and select the greeting you just made and you're done.
For more ways to change a voicemail greeting, please check out the following articles:
Change Voicemail Greeting by Desk Phone
Change Voicemail Greeting with Android Mobile App