To change the color theme of your 3CX Web Client: #
1. Click on your “profile image” in the upper right of the client.
2. Locate and click the “Settings” option.
Note: The “Settings” option is also available in the panel menu on the left-hand side of the client.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the “General Options” page until you locate the “Other Options” section.
4. Select your preferred color option from the dropdown menu, and click “OK.” The color scheme you’ve selected will change instantly.
To change the color theme of your 3CX desktop software: #
1. Click the “menu button” in the upper right of the application.
2. Locate and click the “Themes” option.
3. Next to “Select Application Theme” there’s a dropdown menu. Click the drop-down arrow and it will show a few color options for you to choose from.
4. Select your preferred color option, and click “OK.”
Note: The selected theme will take effect after restarting the application.
5. Click the “menu button” again in the upper right. Locate and click the “Exit Client.”
6. Once the application shuts down, open it up again and the color scheme you’ve selected will be visible.