From the iOS Mobile App:
1. Click the More button at the top left of the mobile app.
2. Select Voicemails.
3. Click Folder with Music Icon located at the top of the mobile app.
4. Click the Record button, give the recording a title, and click OK.
5. The system will call your extension. Answer the call and follow the prompts to record your new greeting. Press # and then 0 to save if you’re satisfied. The system will then return you to the Greetings selection screen.
6. Click the dropdown arrow for the status greeting that you would like to change.
7. Locate and select the greeting you just made and you’re done.
For more ways to change a voicemail greeting, please check out the following articles:
Change Voicemail Greeting by Desk Phone
Change Voicemail Greeting with Android Mobile App