Installing the Google 3CX Google Extension #
1. Log in to your 3CX Web Client (using the credentials and link in your welcome email.
2. Click the “Install 3CX Browser Extension” button in the top left.
3. You will see a pop-up. Confirm that you’d like to install the app by pressing the “Install 3CX Browser Extension” button.
4. You’ll be navigated to the Chrome Web Store where you can click “Add to Chrome“.
5. Chrome will ask you to confirm by pressing the “Add extension” button.
6. The Chrome extension is now installed.
7. Navigate back to your 3CX Web Client and click on “Activate your 3CX Extension for Chrome” in the top left corner.
The Google Extension gives you immediate access to calls with a mini, pop-out web client so that there’s no need to keep the full Web Client open in your browser, allowing you to work more efficiently across all apps. The extension offers Click to Call functionality by automatically detecting phone numbers on web pages and in CRMs.
The Google 3CX Google Extension at a Glance #
Requirements & Known Issues #
- 3CX Google Chrome extension requires:
- 3CX V16, Update 4 Beta.
- Chrome Version 78 or later
- Users of the 3CX Click to Call extension should disable or uninstall it, before installing the 3CX Google Chrome Extension.