When your extension is busy, cannot be reached, or you choose not to take a call, callers have the option to leave a voice message. These messages are stored in chronological order and can be accessed from your IP phone or directly from the 3CX client.
To hear your voicemails:
1. To see your voicemail list, click the “Voicemails” button in the notification section or at the bottom of the Windows Client.
2. Right-click or tap on a voicemail to bring up the options menu and select:
- Play – this downloads the voicemail as a . WAV file and will automatically play.
- Play on Phone - The Voicemail calls your extension from “Play file”. You can answer the call on your IP Phone, softphone, or smartphone to hear the message.
- Mark as heard or unheard
3. On the notifications screen the envelope will disappear, meaning you have no new voicemails.