Voicemail to email is a useful, time-saving feature included in 3CX that allows voicemails left to your office extension to be delivered directly to your email address.
Note: A user must have an email that is programmed for voicemail to email to work correctly.
Note: ONLY users with administrative access privileges can make changes to the profile of other users.
Turning on Voicemail to Email for Users #
1. Log in to the Management Console of your system.
2. Click “Extensions” from the menu.
3. Open the Extension you’d like to enable Voicemail to Email for.
4. Click the “Voicemail” tab.
5. Under “Email Options“, select the notification type. We recommend “Send voicemail as an attachment.”
6. Press the “OK” button at the top.