Changing Your Voicemail Greeting in Avaya IP Office Embedded Voicemail #
Open your mailbox by pressing *17.
You can record a personalized voicemail greeting by pressing 3 while in your voicemail. The following options are available:
- Hear your greeting message: Press 1.
This option also allows you to hear the message you have just recorded so that you can then decide to record it or save it.
- Change your greeting message: Press 2.
You will be asked to speak after the tone and then press 2 at the end of the message. The system will see the 2 as the end of the message and return to the menu, where you can press 1 to hear the new message and then press 3 to make the recording active. If you do not wish to use the recording you can record it or just hang up and the previous greeting will still be in use.
- Save your greeting message: Press 3.
If you hang up before pressing 3 the previous greeting will be used.
- Save your message for playing on a continuous loop: Press 4.
This option can be used to continually play the greeting. Callers will not be able to leave a message.
- Hear Help Prompts: Press *4.
- Exit to Previous Menu: Press 8.
- Voicemail Greeting Options in Avaya IP Office Intuity Voicemail Pro
- Open your mailbox by pressing *17.
- You can record a personalized voicemail greeting by pressing 3 while in your voicemail. The following options are available:
- Listen to greeting: Press 0
Create, change, or delete greeting: Press 1
- Activate a greeting: Press 3
1. To record your greeting:
Log in to your mailbox.
Press 3 to select personal greetings.
Press 1 to create or change a greeting.
Start speaking your greeting at the tone.
When you have finished press 1 to edit your greeting.
Press 2, 3 to playback the greeting that you have just recorded.
Press # to confirm the recording. The system announces the number of the greeting just recorded. If you want to add to the recording, press 1. Start speaking the extra words, press 1 when finished.
Press # to save the recording.