Yes! All HDMeet meetings have domestic dial-in numbers. International dial-in numbers are an additional charge and can be purchased through your account manager.
How to find the Dial-in number: #
Calendar invites from scheduled HDMeet meetings provide invitees with the following information:
- Meeting ID
- Password (if applicable)
- Date and Time
- Link to the web browser
- Dial-in number and pin
During an Active Meeting
If you would like to provide dial-in information during an active meeting:
1. Select either Participant or More Action from the navigation menu.
2. Select Invite People, which will open a pop-up window.
3. At the bottom of the window, you’ll find the dial-in number and pin.
Note: The Invite People option also allows a moderator to dial out to a 10-digit number, instead of having a participant dial in themselves.
When you call the dial-in number, you will be prompted to:
1. Enter a Conference ID (pin number) followed by the # sign.
2. Then the Conference Bridge Password (if enabled and provided). If there is not a password, press # again to enter the meeting.
You will not have the HDMeet menu options available to you when calling in, however, you will be able to mute/unmute yourself per your phone settings.