▸ Installing the HDMeet Chrome Extension #
1. Using the Google Chrome browser, navigate to chrome.google.com/webstore.
2. Then “Search the store” by typing HDMeet in the search box in the top left. You will then click on the HDMeet application where you will be taken to a new page.
3. Press Add to Chrome.
4. A pop-up will appear. Press Add Extension.
▸ Pinning the Extension #
1. Once installed, you will then need to navigate to the extensions by clicking the Puzzle Piece in the top right of your browser.
2. After clicking the Puzzle Piece, a drop-down menu will appear showing “HDMeet Integration” with a clear Pin next to it.
3. Click the Pin (it will change to solid blue) to have the extension accessible while browsing.
▸ Logging In #
Click on the HDMeet extension button in your Chrome Browser to open the extension app. A login window should appear. Use your email or OneCloud credentials to log in.
▸ Direct Access to Your Meeting Room #
You can navigate directly to your meeting room from the Google Chrome extension by clicking on your meeting room link.
▸ Scheduling a Meeting #
Press the SCHEDULE MEETING button. Your Google Calendar will open in a new tab. The calendar invite will auto-populate your HDMeet information. From that page, you can edit any meeting details (such as the subject), time and date, and attendees.
For more information, please reference the comprehensive Enterprise User Guide for HDMeet (PDF) below: