Enabling Subtitles #
(required for transcription)
1. During an active meeting, select More Actions from the navigation menu.
2. Select Start Subtitles from the list of actions.
Subtitles should appear on the screen when the moderator or a participant is speaking during a meeting. These subtitles will be used to create the transcription of the meeting or webinar.
To turn off subtitles, select More Actions > Stop Subtitles, noting you will also end the transcription.
Download Meeting Transcripts #
1. On the HDMeet homepage, select the Transcripts tab.
2. Find the date the meeting was held, then select the download Transcript icon.
Note: You may need to refresh HDMeet before the transcript becomes available after a meeting.
Download Webinar Transcripts #
1. On the HDMeet homepage, select the Webinar tab.
2. Under Past Webinars, select See Analytics on the corresponding webinar.
3. Select Download Transcript to view the transcribed webinar.
Note: The duration time set for the webinar must be completed before analytics are available. For example, if the meeting ends in 20 minutes, but the scheduled duration was 30 minutes, the analytics will not be available until after 30 minutes. Webinars that run after the scheduled duration time will not be interrupted and analytics will continue to be collected.