▸ How to Enable/Disable Lobby or Passwords (While in a Meeting) #
1. Click the More Actions (ellipsis) button.
2. Click Security Options.
Note: Only moderators can edit the security options of a meeting.
3. Next to the ‘Enable Lobby’ option, click the toggle button. If the toggle is green, to begin with, it will change to gray, and the lobby will be disabled.
4. Note: The meeting will start with the Lobby feature enabled. The Lobby feature requires users to ‘knock’ on the ‘door’ of the meeting, to then be allowed in by a moderator.
5. To add a password to the meeting, click add Password.
6. Enter a numeric password, i.e., 555555555.
7. Click Add.
8. When finished, exit out of the Security Options menu by clicking outside the menu or by clicking the X to get back to your meeting. Be sure you send your meeting password to all of your guests.
▸How to Enable/Disable Passwords (Permanently) #
1. Go to HDMeet.com.
2. Click Login. Sign in using your HDMeet or OneCloud credentials.
3. Once logged in, click the ‘Settings‘ button to edit your default meeting settings.
4. To add a default meeting password, toggle the button next to Meeting Password.
5. Enter a numeric password, i.e., 555555555.
6. Press the Check to save.