How to Schedule a Meeting Room on HDMeet.com #
1. Go to HDMeet.com. Optional: Login to use your personal meeting ID or select a scheduled meeting from the homepage to use a random one-time-use meeting room.
2. Click Schedule Meeting.
3. Click Create & Send Email Invitations. If you are not logged in, this option will not be available.
4. Select a date for your meeting using the Calendar.
5. Select a Start time and End time.
6. Fill in Your Name and Email Address that will verify you as the host of the meeting when your meeting starts. If you are logged in, you will have additional options including a custom Meeting Name and/or a Meeting Password.
7. Fill in the email address of your attendees in the Guest Email Addresses area, separating each email address with a comma.
8. When finished, double-check your entries, and click Send Email Invitations.
9. The guests will receive emails with calendar invitations for the time you’ve specified.
How to Schedule a Meeting Room on the HDMeet Mobile app #
1. Open the HDMeet Mobile App on your device.
2. Click Schedule to schedule a meeting.
3. Select Continue to further scheduling prompts.
4. Select a Time and Date.
5. Edit any additional new event details, such as invitees, or edit the time and date. Then press Add. Your event has been successfully scheduled.
Note: The mobile apps do not support logging in currently. If you start a meeting on the mobile app, it will not use your custom URL and will not include all the enterprise features. Use the browser for the full feature set.
For more information, please refer to the comprehensive Enterprise User Guide for HDMeet (PDF) linked below: