Note: Webinars on HDMeet are an additional charge. If you do not have Webinars enabled on your account, please reach out to TelWare.
Scheduling an HDMeet Webinar #
1. Go to HDMeet.com.
2. Click Login.
3. Login using your HDMeet or OneCloud credentials.
4. Once logged in, click the ‘Schedule Meeting‘ icon.
5. In the pop-up modal, first, choose meeting type Webinar. You’ll be presented with the following options. Fill out the necessary information.
On the right-hand side of the popup, add any additional moderators and add attendees.
6. Press Save to schedule your webinar.
After you’ve scheduled a webinar, you’ll be presented with a popup modal with the webinar information. This popup will include the meeting details, meeting URL, and registration link. The registration link can be shared publicly for attendees to sign up to attend the webinar.
In addition, the moderators and attendees will receive an email with a calendar invite.
IMPORTANT: Do not share your individual webinar email as it contains moderator-specific links.
Registering for a Webinar #
In order to register for a webinar, you need to have the registration link.
1. Go to the registration link of the webinar.
2. Fill out the required information.
3. Click the Register button.