The virtual background feature allows you to share slides and/or your desktop virtually as the background shown during an HDMeet meeting.
1. Press the More Actions button in the HDMeet menu.
2. From the list of options press “Select Background” in the pop-up window, you can choose one of the present backgrounds, add a background from your pictures, or use a blur effect.
3. If you would like to share your desktop or presentations as a Virtual background, select “Desktop Share” and press the Apply button.
4. A new window will open with the following options:
- Share Entire Screen
- Share a Specific Window or Application
- Share a Chrome Tab
Select what you want to share and press Share.
Please note: Sharing your entire desktop will share your entire screen including message and email pop-ups. Alarms and other applications running in the background.
5. To stop sharing your desktop/window/tab as a background select “Start/Stop sharing your screen”
TelWare Tip: This feature works best with a green screen background and bright lighting. Although a green screen background is not required, a smooth background (such as a blank wall) will provide the best outcome.