This is a minor update but a necessary one to comply with Chrome’s latest updates to their WebRTC standards.
In v1.0.1, we have focused on backend changes that improve performance and meet the latest requirements for WebRTC.
- Updated to Unified-plan for WebRTC
- Added reactions
- HDMeet will no longer send video thumbnails of users not visible in the current view. This dramatically increases performance for the client as we are no longer processing video streams the user isn’t looking at.
- Sound Settings
- Desktop sharing frames per second
- Added A/V Moderation (Beta) – gives the moderator the ability to block users from unmuting.
Resolved Issues #
- Minor bug fixes
Known Issues #
- Users already knocking from the lobby might get stuck if Moderator disables the lobby before letting them in. Work-around: Refresh the page and rejoin the meeting.
- Downloading or playing a larger recording may seem unresponsive for up to 2 minutes before playing. Workaround: Wait for the system to open the tab or start downloading.
- “I am the host” redirects you to log in but does not start the meeting after logging