New Features #
The newest release of HDMeet is focused on improving the user experience and adding to the newly released webinar feature.
- Added a delete button to recordings and transcriptions.
- Added additional settings allowing users to customize default settings when starting a meeting.
- Added new fields for company name and position on webinar registration pages. Company information can be set to required when creating a webinar.
- Grey out recording and transcription in webinar analytics when there isn’t one available.
- Allow canceling of scheduled meetings/webinars for meetings created within the HDMeet interface for logged-in users.
- Note: Meetings created externally (such as in Outlook or Gmail) will need to be canceled on the platform they were created.
- Webinar attendees and registrants now show in the webinar analytics and export.
Bug Fixes #
- Fixed a bug where the recording time was not displaying properly.
- Fixed a bug where the description wasn’t displayed on the create meeting window.
- Fixed a bug where users could not install the PWA (Progressive Web App) after logging in.
- Fixed a bug where the Webinar invitation was showing all invitees.
- Fixed a bug where capitalization in the meeting ID was not recognized by the API.
- The refresh button now refreshes the table selected instead of the whole page.
- Fixed alignment of toggles on the schedule a meeting page.
- When adding attendees to a meeting, pressing space or clicking off the text field now adds the attendees.