O365 Calendar Sync
New button next to Upcoming Meetings header that allows users to sync their O365 calendars.
After selecting the button and authenticating, your Upcoming Meeting section will be populated by scheduled HDMeet meetings as well as calendar events in O365. Meetings with URLs in the location of the event will show a hyperlink on the name of the event. Selecting this hyper link will start the meeting if it is for HDMeet or direct to the site for that event.
Webinar Waiting Room
Webinars will now start in a “staging” state where moderators may join the room, but participants will be put into a waiting state until the moderator makes the webinar live.
Participants’ contact information will be saved in their registration, and populated when they go to join the meeting.
Recording Link Sharing
Users can now share a link to an HDMeet recording directly from the portal. Users will also be able to add an optional password that link-users will need to access the recording.
• Login page UI responsiveness
• Bulk upload attendees for meetings and webinars
• Pagination on meetings
• Editing of scheduled meetings
• Recurring meetings and webinars will now show the next occurring event in upcoming meetings
• Miscellaneous UI/UX improvements
• Past webinars now show in the past meeting section
• Misc. fixes