There are often times it is important to play a greeting, message, or notification, in its entirety, to the caller prior to the queued call actually being dispatched to the Call Queue Agent.
1. In the OneCloud Manager Portal, navigate to Call Queues.
2. For an existing call queue, click on the name of the call queue you wish to configure and navigate to Pre Queue Options.
3. From here select Yes from the drop-down menu next to the Require Intro MOH field. Then click Save.
4. For a new queue make sure to select Yes from the drop-down menu next to the Require Intro MOH field. Then click Save.
5. Then from the Call Queues screen hover over the specific Call Queue you wish to configure and click the Music icon on the right side of the screen. You will be taken to the Music On Hold configuration screen for that specific Call Queue.
6. Click the Settings button in the top right.
7. Click the Play Introductory Greeting check box.
8. In the New Greeting area, select Upload, then click the Browse button and select the file you would like to upload.
9. In the Description field, enter a short one to two-word description of the greeting.
10. Click the Save button.