IMPORTANT: If you are replacing an employee with a new employee, it’s best practice to reset the user.
Note: This article is for Site Managers, Office Managers, and Resellers.
To Change a User’s Name:
1. Navigate to myonecloud.com and log in.
2. From the OneCloud Portal Homepage, click the Users tab.
3. Locate the user of which you’d like to change names.
4. Click the Pencil icon located to the right of the user’s profile to edit the user’s information.
5. From the list, select the Profile option.
6. From this page, you’re allowed to edit the First and Last Name, as well as the Department, and Site.
Note: Changing the Login Name is not an editable field.