In addition to these software changes, the application will also get a name change from OneCloud Mobile to just OneCloud in the App Store.
- In Call History, tapping on a call will now take you to the details page. Previously, it would start a call to that number. The info button has been replaced with a call button.
- Added improvements to handle canceling an incoming call.
- Added refreshing tokens in the background to improve MFA (multi-factor authentication) re-authentication experience.
- Added a persistent banner for network conditions.
- Adjusted navigation style for voicemail details, call history details and answering rules details
- Improvements to sorting contacts.
- Added local notifications (only appears while in-app) for new voicemails and badge icon for new voicemails.
Bug Fixes #
- Fixed a bug where the default calling method in Settings could be set to “Choose before each call” even after the mobile number was removed.
- Fixed a bug where invalid passwords were getting stored in keychains during the login process.
- Fixed a bug where not all phone contacts were showing up on the contacts list.
- Fixed a bug where pulling down to reply on a notification wouldn’t work when the app was terminated (not in the background).
- Fixed a bug where the user would receive a notification from a muted conversation while not on the chat tab.
- Fixed a bug where holding down the 0 buttons to add a “+” was adding a “0+”
- Fixed a bug where outbound messages from portal and webphone were showing up as unread while logged into the same user.
- Fixed in-call buttons being grayed out and disabled when opening the app from Apple CallKit.
- Fixed a bug where trying to start a new SMS conversation when there’s already an existing one would create a new one instead of pulling up the existing one.
- Fixed a bug where the cursor would scroll to the bottom when editing a long text message.
- Fixed a bug where wrong contact labels and numbers were being pulled in from iPhone’s Contacts app.
- Added configuration option as a workaround for T-Mobile networks. This will fix an issue where outbound calls will not work while using T-Mobile cell data.
- Fixed FaceID authentication for Use Saved Password login.
- Fixed dark mode UI colors for a few elements on the main tab, dial pad, in-call screen, and the FAB (floating action button on the bottom right above the tab bar).
- Fixed an issue where the keychain password is not being cleared on logout when the Setting switch is set to on.
- Fixed a bug where saving deleted voicemails weren’t moving the saved voicemail to the Saved folder.